Planning the use of cameras for my Filming

 Today in class we looked at the possible things that I'll have to consider when filming my documentary. Because I am filming mine about the water cycle a waterproof camera would be a good place to start and the media department has got a go pro which I am able to borrow for my project so this is going to be very useful if I want any underwater footage. 

Aswell as this, I was able to borrow a camera that can be set up and controlled remotely. For this, I think that I would like to use this for something such as a time-lapse of a river where I set it up in a tree and leave it for a while capturing a cool shot of the river flowing. maybe with a sunset in the background for artistic purposes.

I will be drawing a storyboard of the current shots I'd like to use in my documentary as I have quite a few ideas at the moment.



Comments

Popular Posts