My documentary development of ideas

 So I'm pretty set on doing a poetic documentary as I think it will be interesting and from the few that I have watched they look really cool.

I made this mood board on water and photos that are going to inspire my documentary. Initially, I was going to do one on swimming but I think it would be quite difficult to film and make interesting but then I had an idea of doing one on water or even just the movement of water. I think this opens up so many more options and allows me to be much more creative. I could still include a swimming clip in there I just don't want the whole documentary on swimming.

Mood Board

Maybe a documentary on the water cycle would be cool. Starting off from rain and follow the water all the way to the sea where it then goes up to the clouds just to start the journey again.

Comments

Popular Posts