Research into the platform where I would show my documentary


After doing some research into different documentaries and taking into account that the documentary that I'm doing is a poetic documentary I settled on the idea that I would either go for Sky Art or BBC Three. I chose these two bea#cause my documentary is going to be a low-budget production made in a very artsy way. Because of this, I thought that these options seemed very fitting. 

After a little more time researching I decided that BBC Three would be the best option as it is a platform that a lot of small creators are allowed to display their work through aswell as this I think that my target audience which is basically just a mature audience I think that this fits extremely well with BBC Three.







 

Comments

Popular Posts