finding the correct editing software

After looking through and researching for a while I have come to the conclusion that I would use DaVinci Resolve. I fully filmed my final production with the help of my younger brother and I am happy with all the cuts I have done my final steps to do are to select the music that I would like to use and to complete the title credits scene where I would like to use a cool opening sequence that includes some sort of title card integration. I need to decide whether I or not I'd like to do the title card at the start or the end but right now I think that id like to do it at the end because I love 80/90s horror and this was a popular trend too do back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Ln33O4p4c

This 35-minute tutorial taught me lots of basic skills that I am excited to apply to final production.

Comments

Popular Posts