The new Idea

 from the 8th of march, we are done with the lockdown and I am ready to start the production on my final piece. but with time to think about the final project and we have sold our house and a renovation a derelict bungalow I have been hit with a new vision. This may be considered too late of a switch up to most people but to be honest, I was never happy with my old idea of a traditional slasher something a litter different is what really captures my passion.

With some time I have written down a quick sketch up of the new ideas in my book that I got for my new project(these sketches can be seen below). Obviously, with this massive change, I will need to update my blog with a new storyboard and risk assessment that matches the new location I am filming at.









Comments

Popular Posts