The Long Shot

Along with my new idea, I have envisioned a shot that I really want to do and I know it will be hard but I'm sure if I can pull this off it will look great. The idea can be seen in the sketch below but if you can't see what I'm trying to show basically I want a long shot that starts at the outside of the house and runs all the way through the house and up into the attic in one smooth movement.


This image shows my initial idea and I have a few ideas on how I want to make this work obviously I will need the help of someone however I am a border and my location where I want to shoot is over 3 hours away from school so my brother can hopefully help me out with this task. There has always been something that really fascinates me about having one long shot with no breaks. A film that does this is 1917 and I love this film the fluent camera is so amazing and even though it wasn't all shot in one take the way it is shot really fascinates me and I am very excited to apply this to my preliminary task.




Comments

Popular Posts