Sampling music I'd like to use for my final production

When it comes to using music in my final production I would definitely like to make use of a horror soundtrack however I will need to make sure that the track I select is copywriter free as I don't want to get into trouble for using music that I don't have permission to use.

I will be sourcing my music from the internet so I'd guess one of the best places to find Copywrite free music on youtube as it is easily accessible and I've come across copy-write free music on there before.

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OttC4iVXNQgz0YO9caOdW5M7iDwPYxINF2WHEBMJbkg/edit?usp=sharing

Reflecting on this I definitely am 100% sure that I want to make use of a horror soundtrack in my final pice however I will definitely still give it a go at making my own soundtrack however I don't know how successful I will be so I've always got track 3 to back me up if I cant make a good piece of music myself.















Comments

Popular Posts