special effects

 https://prezi.com/p/create-prezi/


I chose to look into special ejects as horror films now really on CGI and prosthetic as a result of popularity encouraging production companies to invest more in them. Films like the woman in Black, Pet Cemetery are all examples of this. CGI is an effective way of creating more realistic creations of the supernatural. As this is my AS level project I will not have the budget for CGI but what i have come to appreciate is that CGI is not the most important thing that come into play in a horror film, Setting and Enigma is key. If i do chose a supernatural element to avoid the use of CGI I could use sound effects and glimpse of the supernatural with close up and long shots of the being as I believe it is the suspense that heightens fear. 












Comments

Popular Posts