Editing Horror Locations

 https://youtu.be/jOKPaj3BSSQ      



In this, I am literally just practicing for my first time at editing in iMovie in preparation for my preliminary task. To be honest I found it easier than I thought it was going to be but I only had a mess around with different transitions sound effects and displaying text over an image. However, I know that iMovie is very basic and for my final task, I will have to use a much more advanced editing software such as premier pro.

The photos in the clip are of the place where I would like to shoot one of the scenes for my preliminary task. We went there to scope out the area and plan where we would like to film the small section that would involve someone being chased through the woods. We have considered doing our preliminary task in grayscale however we don't know if we are actually going to go through with this we just put the filter on some of the images as we thought it gave off cool effect.



Comments

Popular Posts